Carfax provides a wide range of educational support to institutions, from governmental and intergovernmental bodies, to companies, investments funds, schools, and universities. Carfax also works with individual private investors.
This includes the undertaking of feasibility studies, the support of concept development, financial modelling, costing, and cash-flow projections, as well as recruitment, interim management, and oversight provision. Clients for these services include individual investors, N.G.O.s , and existing educational institutions.
For schools and universities a wide range of provision is available, including support with the improvement of existing programmes, staff training and recruitment, curriculum design, course management, and full interim or long-term management of courses and institutions.
Advice to investors, and brokering support for institutions, is also available on request.
Recent institutional projects include:
- Long-term school improvement support for an Education group in the United Arab Emirates, including staff-training and recruitment, interim management, the design of in-house pupil-tracking systems, and inspection preparation;
- A feasibility study for the establishment of a British Curriculum school in East Africa, with subsequent consultancy support in the process of establishing a regional examination centre;
- A full Training Needs Analysis across the public service of Sierra Leone, liaising with uniformed and non- uniformed services, the civil service, and the Office of the President, with a subsequent stakeholders workshop at the Civil Service Training College;
- A feasibility study for the development of a leading boarding school in continental Europe; and
- The design of, and preparation of a business plan for, a Public Service Academy for a West African government, including curriculum considerations, and costings for staffing, training, and construction;
It should be stressed that the details of provision set out above are non-exhaustive. Carfax specialises in addressing unusual requests, or those with a need for fast and effective delivery. Short-term projects on a small scale, as well as major assignments, can be catered for.