Carfax has a well-established track record of helping pupils reach their full potential and secure places at world-class educational establishments.
Experienced consultants at Carfax provide advice and assistance to ensure that the application process runs smoothly. Our results speak for themselves: in 2014 17% of our pupils got places at Oxbridge (Oxford and Cambridge) and 8% at Harvard. You can read more about our 2014 university admissions results here.
- In-depth consultations to determine the needs and profile of a pupil
- Advice on what to consider when choosing a degree programme and university as well as what questions to ask when visiting campuses
- For UK applications, assistance in compiling the final list of 5 universities for the UCAS application, based on the pupil’s present and past academic record, future aspirations, as well as geographical and other preferences.
- For US applications, full guidance with all the key decisions and timeframes, including Early Application, Early Decision, etc.
- Assistance with the pupil’s application, including the personal statement (for UK) or application essay (for US) and other documents
- Preparation for language level test such as the IELTS or the TOEFL
- Preparation for interviews and entry tests
- Establishment and monitoring of deadlines to be met.
Should the pupil not be accepted into the university of their choice, Carfax offers assistance with the UCAS clearing process. Guidance on gap year activities is also available.